Monday, July 21, 2008

Rain, rain...has gone AWAY!

It's been raining for 3 days now, but today I woke up and there was blue sky! So pretty. It's amazing how much you appreciate something you haven't seen in a while. Oh, and for those of you complaining about the price of gas...well, this might help you put things in perspective. Here in Wrangell it's $5.32 a gallon for the cheapest stuff! How's that make you feel. Of course there's only a few miles of roads so I guess it all works out. Well, I'm off to take more pictures. Wednesday through Saturday I'll be in Ketchikan with Grandma. We get to ride the ferry. Should be fun. It's supposed to be a nice day Wedensday, but we'll see. I'm definitely bringing my raincoat because it rains more in Ketchikan than it does here in Wrangell!

1 comment:

erin said...

bring the orange poncho.... you know i would!!