Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mountains and Muskeg, Flora and... Fireweed

It was a fun day to drive around and see the mountains. The muskeg continues to amaze me. Looking at it, you'd never imagine you could sink up to your waist in no time. I think I'll take everyone's word...I'm not going to try to prove them wrong. The sun was shining on the snow-capped mountains today (in between periods of cloudiness). Pretty normal for Wrangell. All along the roadside you can find fireweed. I found a great spot to take pictures with the mountains in the background. To think that God cares enough to provide for the flowers and clothe them with beauty...and how much more He cares for us...being out in nature is a great reminder of how much God loves me. And I'm so grateful He provided all this beauty for me to enjoy!




















No comments: