Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Favorite Place--Nemo Point

Today is the day before I leave Alaska, and I finally made it out to Nemo Point. Eric and I went for a drive to see what we could see--just like the bear who went over the mountain! It was kind of drizzly, so we really couldn't see much, except some blueberry plants that had a lot of moisture on them. Then we turned around and went to Pat's Lake to see how far the road went. Driving through the rainforest filled with muskeg and moss-covered trees made me feel like I was in a scene in an eerie, scary movie. The winding road seemed to disappear into the misty fog. Not a very great day for shooting pictures, but I'll have to pull out my pictures from the last time I was at Nemo Point to see what the view could have been. Still it was a fun drive.

No comments: